Monday 5 September 2011

Walk in Trakay


































































Yesterday i walked with my school friend Juliana.We didn't see one year because i am studying in Saint-Petersburg and she is living in Lithuania.Finally we have met.Juliana and i have decided to visit little city Trakay.In Trakay is castle,five lakes.This is history place in Lithuania.
                                                                                                             Your Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. hey KATIE,

    thanks for FOLLOWING me i am glad you like my blog and i think you have a very sweet blog and so i am following you too now!!!

    Label me ADDICT ♥
    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad because you like this pics)

    ReplyDelete